Koolada (Menthyl Methyl Lactate) is ideal for giving a ‘cold’ feeling at the back of the throat. It doesn’t really have a flavour but can be used together with menthol concentrates. Try using 1 drop per 1ml of liquid.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Koolada 10 PG Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAziz Ghumra
Very nice use sparinglly. If you get it right it will transform your e juice
Arrrrrrrgh! I started with too much. Took two days for my taste buds to recover. Icy Blackcurrant, brill.
Ok so I normally vape the triple menthol (love it from here) anyhow... so massively interested in this from all you guys are saying, but how exactly do I use it and how much?! Thank you you lovely people x
WARNING! Do NOT put this neat on your tongue to taste, it felt like ripping an iceberg off my tongue and left my mouth so cold for 10 minutes after! LOL It does what everybody says, cool breeze on your vapes.
Nice added extra. I tried vaping just the concentrate on a dropper and when I caught, it felt like cold air was coming out my ears. Great!
Does what it says on the tin... Cooling agent gives the menthol feel without the taste Use only a few drops per 10ml bottle 1 to 2 for cool, 3 to 4 for cold, 5 to 6 for Ice effect, 7 to 8 for Brrrrr!
A must have for you r collection of concentrates,gives a cooling sensation but without the menthol taste,use sparingly
Strong flavour use very small amounts, (drops!). Gives a cooling effect without the mint taste, just the cool throat. Great for summer vapes like ice cream or lemonade.
Very strong, beware of over doing it. You wont need a lot at all. Love the cool of it now that I got the right amount in the mix.
Great for adding a nice cool affect
Packs a huge punch. Can be used from as little as 0.5% and still brings a lot to the mix. For added lulz, pop two or three drops in your next glass of Lemonade.
i was very suprized, only need small amount for big coool taste
it gives a good cooling sensation
Cooool, great to have in your kit. Just like menthol without the mint perfect!
Koolada is a the bees knees! Adds such a lift to some dull flavours that without it just ain't worth vaping.