A fresh lime flavour. Good on its own or mixed with other flavours.
This flavour contains natural ingredients that can sometimes (not always) separate out just shake, this does not affect the flavour. This type of thing can happen more often with flavours that use natural ingredients.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Vitamin E.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Key Lime Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateScott
Amazing if you like lime very potent key lime shortcake is amazing
Not really for me on its own but small amounts mixed with other fruity flavours and it adds a little zing
Drool! I love this, pretty much my favourite flavour, mixes really well with sweet and cake-y flavours which is a nice surprise
My preferred lime for key lime pie. I mix it thusly: Tpa Bavarian cream - 8% Cap Peanut butter - 3% Tpa Caramel dx - 1% Tpa Key Lime - 6% 30pg/70vg Sublime, refreshing, plenty of depth and moreish.
Perfect in mixes
This is a real winner. if you make a bad mix, this will fix it. want a tasty mix - this is it! can't go wrong!
great punchy lime flavour, this is normally a filler note flavour for me added to other mixes but added to make a keylime pie its super!
Lime zing, mix with lemonade lovely
Really nice little mixer this one good flavour too
Potent, and a little goes a long way, fantastic in tropical mixes, or even just to tang the back end of a vape, works extremely well in both cases.
Haven't vaped this by itself just yet, but it compliments other fruits really well, really nice vape!
Very citrus, works well standalone. Works well bringing other fruit flavours to life..must buy more!
Mixed at 12% really limey good on its own great mixed with lemon.
Another little zesty beauty!!
Strong flavour, reminds me of starburst