This device is aimed at advanced users who have a prior knoledge of coil building and resistances. A multimeter or some device that measures resistance is essential when building your own coils.
The Atomiser and Battery parts of this device are not compatible with any other devices due to the bottom filling design, which may result in leakage onto another Mod.
Please be advised this item does not come with a battery and must be purchased separately.
- 1 x DripMod
- 1 x Subdrip RDA
- 2 x 0.2ohm build decks (1 preinstalled)
- 2 x Juice Bottles (7ml)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Bottom feeding juice delivery system (7ml capacity)
- Adjustable Airflow
- Replacement build decks can be purchased pre-built or you can build your own
- Minimum 0.2ohm resistance
- Voltage output 3.7V
- Maximum wattage 60W
- Requires 1 x 18650 high amp battery (Sold separately)
- Rechargeable through included micro USB lead.
- Aluminium battery case and Stainless Steel Dripper.
- Low resistance protection
- Low battery protection
- Reverse battery protection.
Latest Reviews for Kanger Dripbox Starter Kithugh
I started off with the Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit which was great for a beginner vaper. I soon started rigging my own RBA with double coils as the flavours were all very faint, as was the drag itself. I have just recently bought the Kanger Dripbox Starter Kit as the Subbox charging port broke. I can't stress enough how AWESOME this dripbox is!!! Amazing drag and amazing flavours! I can only recommend this to EVERYONE who wants a super e-cig 🙂