A tasty mixed fruit flavour concentrate with a hint of menthol by Flavor West.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring and Propylene Glycol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free. Contains 0.077% Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Jungle Juice Flavor West ConcentrateBu aromayı sevmeyeni sikerim
I love this!!!!!
Doesnt matter how much i mix this it always tastes like im sucking on a flower 13% 15% 20% Mixed with extreme ice makes no differance
50/50 mix 20%, tried numerous flavours but keep coming back to this one
More of a menthol flavour with a fruity after note, not my favourite
I was expecting a very fruity mix with this. I don't know whether it's my taste buds or not, but I got a very cherry lips flavour (floral) from this. In fact, I thought I had mixed up my concentrates when I made my first batch. It is a good flavour, just not what I expected.
Great flavour mixed at around 10% Delicious fruity aftertaste
Great for when u have a cold
Im loving this one at 20%. Just a slight hint of menthol
Loved this juice nice mix very menthol but the fruit comes through also nice cloud with 80 vg
extremely sweet but good flavor! used it with a small dosage of koolada my self
Very good flavour, but to much menthol. I looking for same flavour without menth, any ideas?
Mix this at 13% then add 2% Extreme Ice. Lovely all day vape.
Just amazing on its own had to buy more
Amazing tastes like cherry soothers best way I can explain this one but wow just wow 🙂
I've not been mixing my own liquids long but this is bar far my favourite, love the flavour 🙂