Ice Queen has been perfected for menthol cigarette lovers. Using parts of the Primo Verde base, we have added a sprinkling of menthol crystals and peppermint. The menthol is subtle, but present.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- T-Juice’s own recommended percentage for each flavour can be see in the product image (above). We would recommend mixing at this percentage first and then adjusting to your own personal taste.
- All of the T-Juice concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle T-Juice concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s bottle sizes only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Ice Queen T-Juice Flavour Concentrate (10ml)Michael
First off a thank you to John, without his review I possibly wouldn't have tried this. I too haven't smoked a cigarette for some while, Golden Virginia was my go to brand.I've had a couple I've friends ask about tobacco flavour juice, apart from RY4 I found most of the other ones I tried when I started out on the vaping road were, to be honest, disgusting! I digress, I saw John's review so thought try this. Well T.Juice blended concentrates I've found (so far) to be some of the best. What an eye opener this turned out to be mixed @ 15%. First impression was the taste like the smell of a freshly opened packet of Drum. It's Drum in a nice way though, more like the smoky undertones found in a 100% malt Islay Whisky with a very subtle menthol twist. For someone looking for an ADV tobacco replacement, I would say this fits the bill admirably. Not an ADV for me though, I like my Red Astaire too much!!! Thanks to everyone for writing reviews, and to the guys and gals at Vapable for the excellent service they provide. Cheers.
OK, I don't usually leave reviews, but: I have been vaping for a couple of years now and have found myself absolutely sick of the sweetie flavours so I thought I would go for a tobacco flavour. I used to smoke Amber Leaf with menthol filters, but have not smoked a fag in 2 years. This flavour "Ice Queen" is exactly how I remember my rollies, now that is not to say this is how rollies actually taste, but this is how I remember them tasting. Guess this is me new all day vape for a while 🙂 Top of the class, I love it. Lung hitting on a sub tank @ 0.5ohms with a 50/50 mix.