A hazelnut flavour e-liquid from Flavour Art.
All products in this range are short dated or past the best before date.
Please note; these are FlavourArt’s ‘ready to vape’ liquids. We also stock a range of their flavour concentrates for DIY mixing, which are available here.
About FlavourArt E Liquid
- FlavourArt are an Italian company and all of their e liquid is produced in Italy.
- The FlavourArt liquids are 50%PG, 40%VG and 10% water.
- We don’t rebottle any FlavourArt liquids – they are sent as we receive them from FlavourArt.
General E Liquid Info
- Over time e-liquid will usually darken in colour. Flavours can also become stronger. This is perfectly normal. In fact, many vapers deliberately speed this process up by ‘steeping’ the liquid (most commonly by leaving the bottle open for a few days).
- We recommend storing your liquid in a cool, dark place to extend its lifespan.
- As nicotine is a toxic substance, please keep any eliquid well out of the reach of children and pets.
Latest Reviews for Hazelnut (Hazel Grove) Flavour Art E Liquidjeffy447
I bought this along with Rollie also from FA. Here's my Rollie review. The exact same applies. So I'm first to review this liquid?. I'll be quick. This liquid is just awful. The taste is dull, lifeless and I was left with a very dry mouth and a bad taste on my tongue. It's mingin'. Also FA's bottles are so tough you need pliers to squeeze them.