A tasty, grape juice like drink from The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Grape Juice Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratejulie
Very nice grape flavour, best leave to steep for a while in order to get a fuller taste
mixed at 14% ,leave a week or so ,realy great taste
great for mixing with a nice summer fruit but use sparingly havent tried on its own
Smells lush , but abit sickly , maybe 10%mix ,or mix with other fruits
Good grape flavour, but try this with blueberry wild and a splash of lime just to take the sweetness out, nice ADV for me.
Very nice mixed with other fruits like apple and blackcurrent
This is the best grape flavour yet.mixed at 15%.and gets better while steeping.
Strong Flavour, Very Tasty. Mixed at 10% 50/50. Tastes like a grape candy when freshly mixed but mellows to a more fruit/juice flavour after 3 days steeping. Will be ordering 100ml next time.
I made a little sample of this at 10% on a 70/30 VG/PG and thought 'yeah it's grape - it's alright' but not sweet enough for me being a flavour chaser. Anyhow bumped it to 15% dripped and thought 'yeah it's improved - but dunno' . Returned to it 3 days later - swapped by tainted dropper (I'd done a few flavour swaps that week) for a clean subtank and it is absolutely banging now ? sweet, delicious and very trrue to black grape drink. Persevere with this one if you like grape. It pays off ! Happy days.
Haven't vaped this by itself just yet, but it compliments other fruits really well, really nice vape!
Love grape so much. This is one of the best I've been able to find
This, Blackcurrant and Raspberry with a hint of Green apple is an all day vape for those who like forest fruit type drinks or flavors. Very true to Black Grape juice if not a little candy like/sweet on its edges but yummy all the same. Can be overpowering if you use it with other flavors and get heavy handed with it, but everyone's taste is different!
I tried this mixed with blueberry and I really liked it. I mixed it at 5% and it was just right.
Very nice grape juice drink flavour at 3%, best grape concentrate I have found so far.