A delicious cinnamon biscuit type graham cracker flavour by Capella. (Version 2)
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water, Caramel Colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Graham Cracker (V2) Capella Flavour ConcentrateAlan
Nice flavour and very versatile, I prefer the V1 but it's not really majorly different, good mixer.
Always in my stash makes my custard perfect
Not tried any other graham crackers, and not really needed to. Quite strong, I wouldn't go over 3% if you use in mixes with lighter fruit or cream flavours as it can dominate.
Exellent mixing juice
yummy added to just about any desert / custard mix
good graham tend to use this to add nice base flavour to mixes
Must have ingredient if you like bakery type vapes
Best graham craker I've had.
im in love with this one..very nice and smooth flavor
Nice on its own but even better with custards
Very good flavour. I love it lots definitely buy it again and o would recommend it to others.
Didn't like this on its own but mixed with custard its good
Personally would never try on it's own as it is pretty strong, a little goes a long way, a must have for my custards, perfect and essential for those Suicide Bunny clones out there, make sure you pick up a strawberry too!
Much better than V1 for me. I couldn't vape this as a standalone but it does give a lovely biscuit base for cheesecake recipes. Steep for a fuller rounded more developed flavor profile
lovely on its own or with custard