Golden Rollie was created for those seeking the flavour of a hand rolled Virginia tobacco. It is blended using three ‘industry standard’ tobacco flavours.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Golden Rollie Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)Andrew
Mixed at 2%, about half an hour before I write this. Not sure why, but it has a very strong tabasco sauce smell. Hoping it turns into tobacco during the steeping process. However, great, top top service from vapable as always!
really, really amasing flavour - distinctive bright tobacco leaf taste. Best imho is at 8% vg85/pg15 and over 4 weeks of steeping. But it taste like the best of the best - comparable to black note...
not sure, cant make my mind up, mixed in 70/30 at recommended level, did taste like cigar or pipe tobacco but only let it steep a few days.
I'm a smoker who vapes. This tasted more like pipe tobacco.