A tasty glazed donut flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Frosted Donut Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedoug bolton
A nice cake taste to this one...goes well with a bit raspberry and sucralose
Nice as usual. Just needs more added than the average juice.
I state that the concentrate I bought there are for diy mix recipe,so,I rarely vape it alone in nic juice. So I can taste it's a bit weak,I think if you want vape it alone you nees to mix it about 15/20%. But belive me,it's an amazing sweet cake base for your mixing
Nice and cake like, but maybe lacking depth
tried and liked but found other pastries out there that work better for me, maybe it was just me but vape tongue settled in very fast with this one
Great mixed with Capella glazed doughnut!
Lovely flavour too it but it's even better when mixed with a caramel/custard type flavour
Not a bad vape just not my cup of tea. If you like Frosted Bananas then your love this! 🙂
Bit weak in the flavour stakes. I mixed mine like I did the capella but just didn't have the kick. What I tasted was nice.
Very strong flavour I mixed 12% glazed doughnut and 12% ripe strawberry. To be honest next time I'll only use 6% and 12% on my next batch but very good flavour
Nice pastry vape, but add to the mix some vanilla swirl, dulce or chocolate and some cream/custard, you will be in heaven ( vape wise at least)
Goes Superb in my doughnut recipe
Very nice especially mixed with custard
it's okay. i imagine with a longer steep it'll get better.
As described and oh so good! Nice standalone but with added custard, dulce and vanilla swirl...you will be trying to eat your chosen vaping device!