A rich, creamy, sweet flavour that can be vaped alone or used to soften or add creaminess to other flavours.
Dulce de Leche is a caramel type spread. As a flavour concentrate it adds a delicious sweetness to many e liquid blends.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Vanilla Extract.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Dulce De Leche Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with custard at two percent or butterscotch leave to stepp for seven to ten days then its ready to vape good to have in your mix box 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Lovely flavour and very versatile, will be needing a bigger bottle next time 😉
Excellent. Great taste but use sparingly. I start at 2% ish
Great for adding a sweet creaminess to any mix.
Useful to have in your kit as it can make some flavours a lot nicer, peanut butter cup is ok but with 3% de leche is delicious
very nice and despatch time of one day to Northern ireland Brilliant. my goto company for everything now.
I like it but some say it tastes like machine oil
as a mixer only and be very cautious with it, 1% is more than enough to get the great taste through
Very rich flavour but lovely on its own or mixed with others
Like a rich caramel, with depth. Recommended
Great flavor as said use lightly very strong
Oh great mixer will be using this instead of smooth from now on
Ordered two by accident oh well glad I did this is a really good flavour
quite strong use in desserts i find 1% and a good steep works for me
Use in low % to give depth to creams, flavors with nuts and custards