A beautifully rich double chocolate flavour from Capella.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
This is the v2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Caramel Colour, Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Double Chocolate (V2) Capella Flavour Concentrateperrydrabble
Very nice product, it reminds me of a creamed chocolate. First batch i mixed at 10%. Second batch with some glazed doughnut but must wait to sample as steeping hasnt finished.
Best chocolate ive had, it's thick and got a real choc after taste and being clinically obese or big boned,I love it. I can feel the weight dropping off because I'm constantly on it with this one for a 30ml bottle at 12%70/30 3mg I do 3.2ml choc and 0.4ml cool mint, vinetta ice cream anyone?
Nice chocolate flavor, but worth noting it is quite dark in color and gunks up coils quite quickly
Great chocolate flavour, awesome equally with mint or espresso. Quite strong though, so I would dial the percentages down a little on your first mix
Very rich chocolate flavour. Delicious.
I have a preference for TFA Double Chocolate over Capella's however this does make a much better After Eight Mint Ice cream when added to Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, a little vanilla swirl, 1 drop per 10 ml koolada and a dash of mint....Yum!
One of my favourites so far, I recommend about 15% mix.
This flavour is absolutely awesome mixed at 10% and steeped for 2 weeks
This a GREAT flavour. Even better when mixed with peppermint or coconut.
beautiful flavour very chocolatey love it thanks