A rich chocolate flavour from The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
N.B. Whereas most chocolate concentrates are darker in colour, this one is much lighter although not completely clear.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Double Chocolate (Clear) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateVoli
I mean the first 10-20 ml were great but then it just started to gross be out never used since
Authentic taste and aroma. I use between 1-w%
not too bad but not one of my fav flavs, but havent fully tried with other flavors
Definitely chocolaty, goes really well with orange cream. Also delicious with peppermint. Nice flavour. Use sparingly though, can easily overpower a mix, as they say...less is more.
Tastes like double chocolate however its pretty hard to find the right combation of what to mix it with and what %. Don't think I'll order this again, or until I find a good working recipe that this is listed in.
Pretty average, hints of chocolate but thats about it. At stronger ratio, tastes even worse.
excellent chocolate flavour, mixed with orange, mandarin or tangerine or all 3, makes a wicked chocolate orange vape, also try a few drops of dulce to enhance the choclatyness.
very strong flavour, but goes nicely with strawberries and also caramel.
Love this double chocolate concentrate mixed with coconut(PA) with a 70/30 mix
A versatile milk chocolate concentrate that can be used at 5, 10 or 15% depending on what you're mixing it with. The results are always Vapable, very difficult to go wrong with this one.
Not a bad taste.
Definitely best deals around, low price, high quality, next day delivery and free.
Absolutely perfect as the chocolate in my nutella mix. Massive hit with everyone who tried it. Will definitely be trying this in some other ideas I have, and will be buying again soon. Cannot give enough praise to this one. Reminds me of the chocolate with the little elephants on that you get in France. That's a wonderful thing.
Capellas milk chocolate caramel or even chocolate glazed doughnut fells roughly about 50 times more chocolate than this. Slight taste of cacao thats about it...