A very handy milk flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Dairy/Milk Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrateroby-tir94
Great for mixing,I don't like it vaped alone but great to correct your mixed diy recipes
Probably best to complement other flavours. I'll have to avoid this, as I'm not a fan.
Didn't think this one has a milk flavour (almost a dull caramel taste) but definitely a great mixer...
Just like Gareth said. Best way to make a honey and milk flavor..just adapt the percentages until you find your sweet spot
puts the cheese in cheesecake if you no what I mean, perfect for milkshake not to creamy think Goldtop!
Goes nice with strawberry and banana
Nice mixer worked well with some honey and milk
Mixed with the strawberry milkshake and it was nice. Also vaped on its own and tastes just like milk
tastes just like milk very good for making milkshakes