A light, fresh cream concentrate by Flavour Art.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Cream Fresh Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)chevy121
Superb stuff! Very accurate flavour with added mouthfeel. 2-3% max needed so good value for money. Will be buying more.
very good fresh cream used at low percentages goes a long way.used in most good ejuice recipes online.10/10vapable always spot on with deliveries.thank you.
Absolutely spot on for my Smoothie Recipe, tastes just like the real stuff, and at such low percentages, who wouldn't love it...
adds to my creamy flavours, good flavour addition.
only tried it in 3 recipes..cant say for sure if its great or not but i assure you, all 3 recipes are great!
Great taste with bluberry.
used this in a yogurt recipe adds body as well as creamyness
Really like this one. Creams can be a bit funny in a vape, but this really does what it says. Mixed at 4% and it needs to steep for a week or so. Just adds a touch of creaminess to your vape. Very nice.