A deliciously soft and creamy coconut flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Coconut Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrategarethshelley91
dont need much to get the full flavour
The best tasting coconut I have found. Needs to be mixed quite strong and can be masked by other stronger flavours if not careful. Love it.
Really nice with raspberry and cream. Great flavour
Very nice flavour when mixed at higher %, its easily muted by stringer flavours
Nice coconut taste good mixed with melon
what to say about this one....... just add double chocolate and a drop or two EM you have a bounty in vape form, or a touch of pineapple and a few drops of jamaican rum of a tropical cocktail vape.
Nice coconut flavour mixed with PA double chocolate. Nice
Really nice flavour, subtle but good. Not used as a stand alone, only in mixes, and its been great. This is one of my most used flavours.
Really nice taste, not one that I'd have all the time but one I will be getting again. Mixing at 10% works really well.
Very realistic coconut, 10% with a 4-day steep, dripped at 30w. I feel like I have bits of coconut between my teeth, no other coconut concentrate has done that, seriously, I have to go and brush again :o) Excellent concentrate.
Use this in my Chocolate mixes, coconut base creates a distinct set and adds / creates flavor interest when mixed with berries.
Very nice flavour , made a mix with it already and it tastes great , well impressed with this one and nice price also , delivery was fast and service was spot on 10 out of 10 for every thing.....
Nice smooth tasting coconut, use more of an exhale flavour as it isnt that strong
Tried many coconut flavour on the market, this seems to be the best so far still tricky though 10% is detectable on the weak side but if you put more gives slightly odd taste, must steep long. not a straight forward stuff!!!
Very nice mixed with chocolate bountylicious