A rich caramel with maple and brown sugar flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Corn Syrup, Caramel Colour.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Caramel Original (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratechevy121
Revised review : as previously stated by others, 1-2% is sufficient. Having gone back to one I made at 5% after steeping I found it to be nothing less than minging. Keep it low and it's the best caramel I've tried so far. Excellent value for money.
Good rich caramel flavour, good with Cinnamon danish
The best caramel flavour I've found, used at no more than 5% with max 2% of fw salted caramel it's divine.
I have to agree with Ashley, this one is best around 1%, otherwise it does taste rather horrible, not a standalone flavour but will add sweetness and a velvety texture to custard type vapes.
For me, I am going to disagree with every review on here, I thought it was horrible. It has a nasty taste, almost a tobacco like taste, which I personally don't like. Only used in mixes, and it ruined everything I tried it with.
This caramel is so nice on it's own or mixed.
Nice strong taste good to add to tobacco based juice.
Only used this once so far, but boy was it nice. Made a quick mix up with some vanilla custard, so very indulgent and sweet. This is a strong flavour, don't go too heavy percentage wise on it and it'll do the job.
This is great. either one its own or mixed with something like waffle is it always a fantastic vape.
Like to mix this with Banana Cream, for a Banana split.
less is more!!!!!!!!!!!
Not one to be mixed above 1% in most custard vapes but in vanilla heavy, thick custard VG vapes this can be used with a heavy hand to really sweeten up and add some caramel velvet goodness!
rich in tone as other reviewers suggest, so a lower percentage is suggested! overall hits the spot!
smooth and rich like it should be
mmmm gives a nice creamy taste to other custard or caramel mix's love it!