A great cake flavoured concentrate by Flavor West. Ideal for blending with other flavours for cake based mixes.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Propylene Glycol. USP Kosher Grade Flavouring. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Cake (Yellow) Flavor West ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Mixed with some coconut cake batter dip and two percent custard makes a nice vape needs at least a week to ten days to stepp 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
very heavy, dont overload
I absolutely flamin love this flavour! Mixed it with peach for a peach cake and it was amazing, also use it in many many bakery recipes and I couldn't be without it - just try it!!!
Works well in my recipes lasts a while
This is a lovely flavour, BUT it ruins coils in just a few hours. The first (and only) time I used this flavour, within a few hours, my coil was black and coated in crap, I changed my coils, and within an hour, it was just as bad. I looked into this flavour on different forums and found a lot of other people had exactly the same thing happen to their coils as a result of using this flavour. It seems not all flavor west concentrates do this to coils, but the fact that this flavour does, puts me off using them. As much as I like the taste, I will not be using this one again.
WOW!!! A simply delicious smell and taste.
Fantastic flavour from this works great in almost very thing
This is not a standalone concentrate! A must have in you DIY arsenal for bringing out your bakery focused mixes. I'm not actually a fan of FW generally but this Yellow Cake is by far the best out there. As a. Starting point 2-4% compliments most recipes.
Have never mixed own its own. Use in mix's. Very nice cake flavour. As another reviewer said tastes like vanilla sponge cakes. Mmmm!
greak cake flavour doughbury pilboy would be proud lts bake ladies and gentleman 🙂
Good sweet cake flavor, must have ingredient for many recipes
I would use it as a mixer, not by itself. So gets a 4 star.
Great cake Base for must dessert
Perfect for mixes! I'll be using a lot of this I think!
an absolute MUST for anyone that makes cakes/bakery mixes. perfect.