A delicious, fresh and bright blueberry flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Blueberry (Wild) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratechevy121
Accurate and delicious! A realistically delicate flavour that's amazing when mixed at around 8% with 8-10% custard. I suggest sweetening with a drop of Capella super sweet.
I'm still trying to get the best out of this prod for a rich custard. I'll go wild next time and do a 20% + mix. I'll throw in some Capella Custard V2 and De Leche and see what I get.
mixed at 12% with 3% blueberry extra v nice
Nice flavor lacks sweetness
for me i found it lacking flavor, will try with a mix and see how that works.
This is a very nice vape at 15%, Blueberry is one of my favourites and this is the best by far.
Found this to be a nice flavour and good addition to recipes but also found it not too strong so need a higher %
loving this flavour, can be vaped with good flavour a couple of hours after mixing.
tried blueberry extra and this put them both together and they're great I use this to make blueberry muffin and it works perfectly
Very natural blueberry good to mix with other blueberry
I've found I don't like fruity flavours, but this was quite nice.
Ordering my 2nd batch of these lovely berries.. I'm mixing a berry base and this is one of the foundation flavor's a must in my very berry mix. Ripe and very very blue...
Nice taste even just with the blueberry.
Didn't find it had much if a taste even after upping the concentration by quite a bit. Bit disappointing but could have been a substandard batch but I've never found it to be the case with any other perfumers apprentice products I've tried.
I now mix half and half blueberry extra and the flavour is amazing.