A creamy, sweet flavour that can be vaped alone or used to enhance other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
The diketone (Acetoin)-free version of Perfumers Apprentice Bavarian Cream can be found here.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Bavarian Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with some sugar cookie cap custard v1 and some vanilla bean ice cream and you get a great custard cream biscuit mix (Don't smoke vape
Not too over powering or sickly, fantastic.
One of the best cream that I've tried. I think the most of these concentrates are born forx mixig...so guys,I made a 30ml bottle with just this cream because it's very good. Raccomanded 🙂
Fantastic flavour, Will mix with almost any other concentrate. Very quick delivery too!! Very happy
very good mixed with other flavs
Best cream I've tried, excellent in most mixes... I strongly recommend this...
Creamy, but used as a mixer only.
Amazing........... sooooo delicious a must for anyone
Really good creamer
As said above, great to mix with caramel candy or similar
great mixer, really good with red licorice.
A 'must have' in every diy'ers toolbox.
Quite a strong flavour great to add to mixes Yummy
Adds depth and richness to all bakery mixes I make, lovely
made with caramel candy cant get enough also try with fruits makes it like a raspberry ripple if mixed with raspberries