A deliciously sweet, rich and creamy banana milkshake flavour. This is the new DX version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
The original Banana Cream from Perfumers Apprentice can be found here.
This is a much stronger flavour than the name suggests, so we would recommend starting out with a fairly low percentage in your mix – around 5-10%. If you are blending the Banana Cream with other flavours you may only need 1-2%.
The Banana Cream mixes well with other creamy flavours – or with biscuity flavours (we’d recommend Capella’s Graham Cracker or Cinnamon Danish Swirl, for the hint of cinnamon), for a banana bread type result. You could also try adding a little caramel for a banoffee pie flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Banana Cream (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateScott
Little weak but use more and it's lovely I am liking banana a lot recently nice creamyness 2
Banana cream and add a little bit of vanilla custard and you'll get really good flavour. This is the best so far banana cream flavour.
Very nice quite surprised with how it turned out! Better than most bananas out there!1
Not bad but I find the banana taste to be a little weak
One of the best I've had, an all day vape.
great base for a banana milkshake or desert... also makes a nice creamy alternate / addition to custards/creams/icecream backgrounds to many flavours
Brilliant in banana custard recipes
Mixed this with vanilla bean ice cream...amazing!
Nice vape, but not an everyday vape for me.
Nice with cream and coconut at 10%
Love this with coconut, graham cracker and custard.
prefer the other one as it seems a little stronger on flavour
you can smell the banana through the bottle.nice
this is just... wow!! any banana lovers NEED to try this.
good concentrate, mixes well with shortcrust concentrate to make a banana cream pie but pretty tasty on it own, no idea if anybody else has had this but i mixed it and it went cloudy (to the point it resembled a bottle of man jelly, could just be i mixed it bad or its not a fan of 80vg ratios at 20% flavour, but a very tasty concentrate on its own indeed, very sweet with a lovely non artificial banana taste, just like a sweet banana milkshake, cant wait to try it after a two week steep.