Apricot by Capella is a soft and fruity flavour. It is rather subtle, but has a good depth of flavour.
Capella’s Apricot is a rather mild flavour. We recommend mixing this between 15% and 20%. When blended with other fruit flavours, Apricot provides a rich undertone to many mixes, but can be overpowered.
Almond and Apricot Cheesecake:
10% Capella Apricot
This cheesecake recipe is a mild blend of sweet apricot and crunchy almond with the added rich creaminess of cheesecake, and a graham crust base.
These are just our rough ideas and the results from experimenting and we are sure you have your own great recipes including Apricot from Capella.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Apricot Capella Flavour Concentratescubadude
Tried this flavour as I really like Apricots, but although I mixed at 15% and later 20%, I found the flavour quite dull.
Mixed up at 15%, but found the flavour to be a bit muted