A blend of peppermint, aniseed, fenugreek and rare herbs, which T Juice themselves say is very much a love it or hate it flavour!
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- T-Juice’s own recommended percentage for each flavour can be see in the product image (above). We would recommend mixing at this percentage first and then adjusting to your own personal taste.
- All of the T-Juice concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle T-Juice concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s bottle sizes only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Afro Dizziac T-Juice Flavour Concentrate (10ml)Mathew Barnes
Love this is like winter nips or jakemans cough sweets in flavour,perfect vape for winter or if you're a bit under the weather,mixed 50/50 at 15percent flavour concentrate,thanks
Strange one this. As T-Juice say, bit of a Marmite thing. The first time I vaped it was in a RTA, must admit, more than a tad disappointed However tried it again in a dripper, a Baal (clone) RDA to be precise. It took on a different life, it was then very nice, thank you. A bit like Hills Balsam in flavour and looks, or could it be Pernod and lemonade? 50/50 mix @ 12.5%. If you don't like it in a tank, try it in a dripper!.
This taste I will remember all my live, not ordinary taste. 15 % too much try bit smaller doses
50/50 mix with 10% very good
Very strong flavour love it