A smooth take on the famous anise based spirit by Flavor West.
Available in 10ml or 100ml bottle sizes.
Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol and Water. Independently laboratory tested Diacetyl free.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Flavor West concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Flavor West concentrates are PG based.
- We buy wholesale sizes directly from Flavor West (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml and 100ml here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Absinthe Flavor West Concentratefish76
PERFECT!! 10% black licorice, 7% absinthe, 2% ethyl maltol gets you blackjack:):)
Flavour West Absinthe makes a great mix combined with Flavor Arts Black Jack Vintage @ 5% / 12% - 50/50.
nice smelling and mixed at recommended rate of 15% in 70/30 mix. If you like liquorice style flavour, good.
Lovely mixed with some fruity mixes
Surprisingly good and strong for discount price, usual good service